Cuban Country Singer-Songwriter Releases Six Acoustic Tracks May 6
“The recording process for the ‘Acoustic Mixtape’ was surreal. We found so many different ways of meshing my Latin roots with pop country sounds to create a cool fusion that I hope fans jam out to,” said Sammy Arriaga.
1. “Banjos N' Bongos” (Arriaga/James Slater/Bobby Hamrick)
2. “Cold In Miami" (Arriaga/James Slater/Aaron Scherz)
3. “Cuban” (Arriaga/Paul DiGiovanni)
4. “Just Another” (Arriaga/Jordan Walker/Mitchell Tenpenny)
5. “Margarita Talk” (Arriaga/Lalo Guzman/Van Hunt/Conor Matthews)
6. “Lifeguard Stand” (Arriaga/Brett Beavers/Jim Beavers)
23 year-old Arriaga is already bringing the heat with debut single “Cold In Miami,” and media is raving about the newcomer: the Miami New Times calls him a “surprisingly down to earth Miami kid who hasn’t seemed to realize yet how bright his future is looking,” and CMT selected him for their 2016 “Artist Discovery” campaign. After teaching himself to play guitar at the age of 14, Arriaga made the move to Nashville in 2011, when he plugged the famed Tootsies Orchid Lounge into his GPS and drove 998 miles straight to Music City. Now, he’s captivating audiences nationwide as an opening act for Trace Adkins, LOCASH, Love and Theft, Chase Rice, Cassadee Pope and more.
For more information on Sammy Arriaga, visit http://www.sammyarriaga.com/
“Cold In Miami” is available here