Last night (2/11) Hoge unveiled album details at an exclusive preview party held in Nashville, TN.
"I think it is the most representative of not only who I am as an artist but where I’m from. I think every song from the record is deeply inspired by growing up in Nashville and Franklin, Tennessee, and watching this area grow and change and become something that it wasn’t 25 years ago,” shares Hoge. “And, I feel like as an artist, kinda I’ve gone through that same transformation. So I feel like it’s literally in my blood and it all came out on this record and I’m super excited for people to be able to to take that journey with us musically.”
The driving lead single “Middle Of America” - now climbing the Country radio charts - was released to rave reviews from music critics, radio, and fans alike. Rolling Stone Country lauded the tune recorded at Nashville’s historic RCA Studio A, “with echoes of Mellencamp, both sonically and in its ‘Jack & Diane’ depiction of small town life, ‘Middle Of America’ is both relatable and reassuring.”
Fans can get in on the action early with the album pre-sale, including merch bundles and a limited edition print, now available on www.willhoge.com.
1. Growing Up Around Here (Brett Beavers/Will Hoge/Tommy Lee James)
2. They Don't Make 'Em Like They Used To (Will Hoge/Sean McConnell)
3. Better Than You (Gordie Sampson/Hillary Lindsey/Will Hoge)
4. Little Bitty Dreams (Will Hoge)
5. Guitar Or A Gun (Will Hoge/Dylan Altman/Gary Allan)
6. Middle Of America (Will Hoge/Tommy Lee James/Jessi Alexander)
7. All I Want Is Us Tonight (Will Hoge/Dylan Altman/Eric Paslay)
8. Just Up The Road (Dylan Altman/Tommy Lee James/Will Hoge)
9. Desperate Times (Will Hoge/Adam Hood)
10. The Last Thing I Needed (Will Hoge/Chris Stapleton)
11. 'Til I Do It Again (Will Hoge/Dylan Altman/Gary Allan)